- Dr Rhys Bezzant is Dean of Missional Leadership and Lecturer in Christian Thought at the Faculty of Ridley Melbourne College, and a prolific researcher on Edwards and ecclesiology, and Director of the Jonathan Edwards Centre Australia.
- Rev Dr Ian Maddock (Ph.D. University of Aberdeen) is Senior Lecturer at Sydney Bible College. He is author of Men of One Book (Pickwick: Eugene, OR, 2011), which compares the preaching ministries of John Wesley and George Whitefield, two of the leading figures in the eighteenth century evangelical revival.
- Prof Dr Heber Carlos de Campos Jr.(PhD, Calvin Theological Seminary, Grand Rapids) is Professor História, Centro Presbiteriano de Pós-Graduação Andrew Jumper (CPAJ), Mackenzie University with expertise in Post-reformation studies at the Jonathan Edwards Centre Brasil, and visiting professor at Kuyper College in Grand Rapids.
- Dr. Mark Jones (PhD, Leiden Universiteit) is the senior minister at Faith Vancouver Presbyterian Church in Vancouver, and visiting lecturer at John Wycliffe Theological College, Johannesburg. He has written and edited several books, including: Why Heaven Kissed Earth: The Christology of the Puritan Reformed Orthodox theologian, Thomas Goodwin (1600–1680) (Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2010); Drawn Into Controversie: Reformed Theological Debates in Seventeenth-Century Puritan England (Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2011); A Puritan Theology: Doctrine for Life (RHB, 2012); The Ashgate Companion to John Owen (Ashgate, 2012); and “John Calvin’s Reception at the Westminster Assembly” in The Reception of Calvin in Reformed Orthodoxy (Brill, 2011).
- Dr Anna Svetlikova (PhD, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic). Here doctoral work is entitled “Typology as Rhetoric: Reading Jonathan Edwards,” examines Edwards’ typology of nature from the perspective of rhetorical criticism and discusses the literary form of the type in connection to several forms of allegory. Anna presents papers on Edwards at various and international events.
- Prof. Dr. Tibor Fabiny is Chair of the Faculty of Humanities at Károli Gáspár University, Budapest, Hungary, and the Director of the Jonathan Edwards Centre Hungary.
- Dr. William den Boer is postdoc researcher and project leader TU at the Theological University Kampen, and scholar on Jacobus Arminius and Arminianism as well as the Synopsis purioris theologia.
- Prof Dr Aza Goudriaan is assistant professor of patristics, Faculteit der Godgeleerdheid, VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands with a focus on the apologetic argument in early Christian theology; Reception of the Church Fathers; Early modern Reformed and Arminian theology and its interaction with philosophy.
- Prof Dr Willem van Vlastuin is assistant professor of dogmatic and ecumenical studies, Faculteit der Godgeleerdheid, VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands with attention to Jonathan Edwards, among other topics. He is a regular contributor to the Jonathan Edwards Studies online journal at Yale University, and published De Geest van opwekking. Een onderzoek naar de leer van de Heilige Geest in de opwekkingstheologie van Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758), among many other publications.
- Dr Tshililo Liphadzi is Chairman & Principal of Heidelberg Theological Seminary.
- Dr. Johannes (Hannes) Breytenbach (PhD Stellenbosch University) is Academic Dean at Mukhanyo Theological College, KwaMhlanga.
- Rev. Drs H.H. (Erik) van Alten (Theologische Universiteit Kampen; University of Stellenbosch; Teologiese skool van die VGKSA) is a Lecturer Systematic Theology at the Evangelical Reformed Seminary of Ukraine, Kiev.
United States of America
- Prof Dr Michael A G Haykin is Professor of Church History and Biblical Spirituality, and Director of The Andrew Fuller Center for Baptist Studies at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky. His present areas of research include 18th-century British Baptist life and thought, as well as Patristic Trinitarianism and Baptist piety. Haykin is a prolific writer having authored numerous books, over 250 articles and over 150 book reviews.
- Prof Dr. Gerry McDermott, Jordan-Trexler Professor of Religion, Distinguished Senior Fellow, Baylor Institute for Studies of Religion, Roanoke College.
- Prof Dr Kenneth P. Minkema is the Executive Editor of The Works of Jonathan Edwards and of the Jonathan Edwards Center & Online Archive at Yale University, with appointments as Research Faculty at Yale University Divinity School. He is currently considered worldwide as the “doyen” of Edwards studies.
- Dr Junius Johnson received his PhD in systematic theology in 2010 from Yale University. He has been a lecturer at Yale University Divinity School since 2007. He teaches courses in Ecclesiastical Latin and in systematic theology, with a primary interest in Medieval theologies.
- Dr Kyle Strobel (PhD University of Aberdeen) is Assistant Professor Systematic Theology Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, and writes extensively on Edwards, such as “Jonathan Edwards’ Trinitarian Theology of Redemption.”
Junior Research Associates include,
- Annelien Labuschagne (UFS '11)
- Ntabanyane Tseuoa (UFS '13)
Last updated: 16 January 2014 09:10